Transfer function is commonly used in a bar-restaurant setup when you need to transfer some items from one order (table) to another, but it can be used in all other setups when you need to transfer an item from one open order to another or transfer one or more items to another user.
If you wish to transfer item(s) or complete order, press the Transfer button.
You should find this button in your button bar if you are using Visual layout or in a bottom right corner if you are using standard layout. From version 1.21 there is ability to remove action buttons in a visual layout button bar and if you can't find transfer button on a screen you need to enable it form basic settings. Also you can use keyboard shortcut F7 to enter the transfer screen.
Clicking transfer button (F7) you are opening transfer screen and you are able to select items for transfer to another order (table).
Left side contains the list of items belonging to the open order (table) and on the right side is a list of items selected for transfer. Between this two lists there are action buttons which are used to determine quantity for transfer from one order to another.
Quantity followed by right arrow transfer selected item to the right side.
Two right arrows transfer whole quantity of selected item to right side.
Button to edit default (1) quantity for transfer.
Two left arrows transfers whole quantity of selected item to left side.
Left arrow followed by quantity transfers selected item to left side.
Once you have defined items and quantity for transfer you need to choose order (table) number for transfer.
- On the left side there is a field in which you need to enter order (table) number to which you want the items to be transferred or click "Select order" button to choose from existing orders (tables).
- Use "User" button if you need to transfer items to the other user. User who accept the transfer will be prompt to enter his password for security reasons. After entering password new user name will be displayed under user button.
- Use "Transfer all" button if you want to transfer all item from left side to the right.
- Use "Remove all" button if you wish to abort already selected items for the transfer.
- Use "Transfer rounds" button if you want to transfer round(s) to another order (table). Clicking on this button will open the screen for selecting round for transfer. Select round(s) and items from this round(s) will be automatically populated on the right side for transfer.
- You can transfer all orders (tables) to another user. Use User button for selecting user which orders (tables) to be transferred, described in No 2. and then click on a "Transfer all orders"