If you are connected to internet
If you are connected to internet, your license will be updated automatically. Aronium will check for license status periodically and ensure license on your computer is up to date.
If you are not connected to internet
In case computers running Aronium where license is required are not connected to internet, you can replace license manually anytime.
To update your license, follow these steps:
- Go to my.aronium.com and login with your email and password
- Go to store details page and click "Download" button
You may be asked to provide an activation key to download the license.
You can find more info and instructions how to find your activation key here.
- Save license on your PC and copy it to computer where license needs to be replaced using USB flash drive or other similar methods.
- Open Aronium and go to "Settings > License info"
- Click "Load license from file" and select previously copied license